These oratories of the Rosary are situated all along the main road (RN), before entering Megève, and lead to the Cretets Chapel.
Chapelle du Maz
There are still a dozen chapels in Megève out of twenty that date back to before the Revolution. Dedicated to Saint Bartholomew and Saint Clair, the Maz Chapel was built in 1614 and rebuilt in 1772.
The church of Saint Jean Baptiste
Built at the same time as the Priory founded by the Benedictine monks in 1085, our church consists of 3 parts each corresponding to a different era. Listed as an Historical Monument, it is one of the most original in the region.
The Calvary Way
The Megève Calvary, with chapels depicting scenes of Christ’s Passion and located between the village centre and the Mont d’Arbois Plateau, is one of the only in France to be listed as a European Sacred Mount and Historic Monument.
Megeve's Historical Centre
Megeve has retained all the charm of a blooming and authentic Savoyard village, nestling around its medieval style main square, old quarters, narrow streets and welcoming little squares livened up with fountains and wash houses.