Megève Tourism provides a cash/ticket service for shows and concerts, sales of Megève products, books, DVDds and CDs.
It offers various sports and cultural activities and events and manages the ticketing.
Megève Tourism provides assistance and information to visitors in their search for available accommodation.
Megève Tourism has a lounge equipped with free, unlimited WiFi access during opening hours and a children’s area with books and option of drawing. Parking nearby and public toilets (with changing table). Skibus stop nearby in summer and winter.
Megève Tourism is a Tourism Office that has been ranked 1st for the quality of its reception and is certified ISO 14001, with over 6 languages spoken here.
Special Provisions Covid- 19:
– Wearing the mask is mandatory for staff and visitors.
– Disinfection of your hands at the entrance 2 people maximum in the Tourist Office (1 person per family).
– Dispensers of hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and exit of the reception area.
– Entrance and exit doors are differentiated to avoid crossing flows and remain open to avoid public contact with handles.
– The documentation is not freely distributed but is available on request.
– The reception bank is overlooked by protective windows.
Du 01/06 au 25/06/2021
Ouverture le lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi et samedi de 9h à 12h30 et de 14h à 18h.
Fermé le dimanche.
En fonction des décisions gouvernementales.
Du 26/06 au 05/09/2021, tous les jours de 9h à 19h.
Covered car park
Pay car park
Sale of fishing licences
Ski pass/ski lift sales outlet
Dispose d’un service réceptif
Dispose d’une centrale de réservation