Your safety is our number one priority. That’s why, this summer, Megève is pulling out all the stops to give you the best possible welcome and provide you with the peace of mind to fully enjoy your stay.
Safety measures in Megève
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the pedestrian zone, the outside areas of the Palais and the football field
Read the prefectorial order of August 3, 2020
- Entertainment programme adapted to safety regulations
- Active mobilisation of socio-professionals from Megève
(Compliance with government directives, social distancing, frequent disinfection, provision of alcohol-based solution, etc.).
Safety measures at Megève Tourisme (tourist office)
- Compulsory to wear a mask
- Limited number of people inside the Megève Tourisme building
- Alcohol-based gel available
- One-way circulation
- Employees trained and equipped
- Frequent disinfection
A few tips for a serene holiday
- Enjoy the mountain! Vast open spaces and boundless freedom await you in Megève.
Browse our hiking guide.
- Remember to book your activities in advance, online or by phone.
To find out all the activities offered by Megève Tourisme, visit Le Coin des Collectionneurs (Collectors’ Corner).
- Got a question for Megève Tourisme?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch by phone on +33 (0)4 50 21 27 28 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t forget your mask!
Take care of yourself !