Your safety above all
Because we want to continue to take care of you, Megève Tourisme is mobilizing to answer all your questions.
Security measures in Megève
- Active mobilization of socio-professionals from Megève: compliance with government directives, social distancing, regular disinfection, provision of hydroalcoholic solution, click and collect, deliveries… Thank you to them!
- It is no longer compulsory to wear a mask in pedestrian areas and the consumption of alcohol on the public highway is no longer prohibited.
Read the prefectoral decree of 15 September 2021
The health pass
Since July 21, 2021, the “sanitary pass” is compulsory for places of leisure and culture bringing together more than 50 people (performance halls, amusement parks, concert halls, festivals, sports halls, cinemas …).
since August, it will also be compulsory in cafes, restaurants, some shopping centers, hospitals, retirement homes, medico-social establishments, as well as for travel by plane, train and bus for long-distance journeys.
To enjoy your holidays in the best conditions
The events and activities organized by the municipality of Megève will for the most part be subject to health pass regulations, except when the conditions of distance can be ensured and the number of places will be less than 50.
The Palace & the library: health pass, wearing a mask and respecting barrier gestures
Panoramic cinema: health pass, capacity of 50 people maximum per screening, wearing a mask and respecting barrier gestures
Ski lifts: no health pass, wearing a mask and respecting barrier gestures
Vaccination and screening
Vaccination Center in Megève:
- Megève health center: 04 50 58 74 74 (By appointment – Moderna)
- Pharmacy of the Tower: 04 50 21 11 50 (By appointment – Moderna or Janssen vaccine for over 55s)
- Pharmacy Soleil: 04 50 21 55 50 (By appointment – Moderna vaccine)
- Mont d’Arbois pharmacy: 04 50 21 31 99 (By appointment – Moderna or Janssen vaccine for over 55s)
- Mont Blanc Pharmacy: 04 50 21 22 06 (By appointment: Moderna vaccine)
Antigenic test in Megève
- Pharmacy of the Tour
– from 04/09/2021: by appointment (04 50 21 11 50)
- Pharmacie du Soleil: 04 50 21 55 50 by appointment from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 3:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Megève town hall :
PCR test in Sallanches
- Mirialis Sallanches Laboratory: without appointment: https://www.sante.fr/depistage-covid-lbm-mirialis-sallanches-0
Security measures within Megève Tourisme
- Your Megève tourism advisers answer all your questions by phone or email during Megève Tourism opening hours.
- Every day from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- Telephone: 04 50 21 27 28
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care of you